Thanks to entirely too many episodes of Fixer Upper, I've been aching for my own magnolia wreath.
It's seriously been a long time coming. First, I looked around online and got complete sticker shock. Then I considered creating my own after preserving some magnolia leaves. Way too much work.
So here I am with the best looking fake magnolia leaves that money can buy.
Half off from Hobby Lobby, of course!
Two clusters of leaves was more than enough for a wreath.
I used hot glue to attach the leaves after I cut them off in groups of three. Every so often I'd detach a single leaf and flip it backwards for some additional depth and texture.
This proved to be an easy and simple project. It took me approximately half an episode of Project Runway to complete, ha!
Swing back by the post earlier this week for my spring porch revamp!